Thursday 29 March 2012

Evaluation Q4.

What is your target audience?

Here is my response to the third question: what is your target audience? initially I answered in essay format detailing the charachteristics of my target audience, what the were like as people, their hobbies, likes dislikes and fashions. I then decided to create what I would call an 'interactive moodboard' showing images and videos of what I think my target audience look like, and things that they would be interested in. To do this I used google images to find a variety of different images as well as youtube to search for videos of crowds enjoying festivals/concerts etc. To capture the videos off of youtube, I used the program 'cam studio' I decided not to include the sound from the short video clips, because I have included a voiceover of my self reading out the essay text.


Transcript for the voiceover in video.
I have decided that the target audience that I would like to aim my music magazine ‘Music Box’ at will be mainly teenagers and young adults aged 15-24 who are interested in popular and in . The social demographic class for my target audience would be for all classes, although more specifically classes B-D, although social class A can read it as well if they want to or have an interest in pop and indie music. I have chosen Classes B-D as my target, because my magazine won’t include high amounts of language, in it, so it is easier and more interesting for people to read and understand
My target audience will also have other interests such as attending concerts. Gigs and festivals, watching films and attending the cinema. They will also be interested in the singers and stars as people as well as for their musical talent, which will contribute to their want to buy the magazine because it will include articles and interviews about different musical stars.
My target audience will have some interest in fashion ad be most likely to wear brands such as converse and vans. They will also follow technology avidly registered to social networking websites such as faebook, Twitter and MySpace. And also owning gadgets such as blackberries, IPhones and iPads, on which they can also view the online version of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment